What the fuck does that say? I'd love to make fun of it but I have no fucking clue what it says. So here's the deal- someone figure out what the deal is here and get back to me so I can do this thing correctly. Sick.
- In some computer programming languages, the size in bits of certain data types
- In chess or draughts, the total number of black (dark) and white (light) squares on the game board
- 64 is the name of the premier Russian chess magazine
- The code for international direct dial calls to New Zealand
- The designation of US Interstate 64, a freeway from Missouri to Virginia
- The designation of U.S. Route 64, a highway from Arizona to North Carolina
- The subject of the Beatles song "When I'm Sixty-Four"
- The registry of the U.S. Navy's aircraft carrier USS Constellation (CV-64)
- The number of Braille characters in the old 6-dot system
- In 8-bit home computers, a common shorthand for the Commodore 64
- In video games, the Nintendo 64 video game console and (historically) the Commodore 64. Since 1996, the number 64 has been an abbreviation or slang for Nintendo 64 (though N64 is more common)
- The maximum number of strokes in any Chinese character
- Number of hexagrams in the I Ching
- Number of sexual positions in the Kama Sutra
- Number of demons in the Dictionnaire Infernal
- Slang term referring to a 1964 Chevrolet Impala, often configured as a lowrider, a popular subject among early-90's gangsta rap and today very popular in Dirty South H-Town rap, eg. by rappers such as Paul Wall, Mike Jones, etc.
- The number of classical arts listed in many Indian scriptures. They include: singing, dancing, painting, poetry, playing cards, making arguments, making flower garlands, etc.