Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The night has a thousand eyes!


Yes indeed it does and we see clear evidence here that at least two of those eyes were behind a camera at tonight's shootout loss to the Rangers. The Sabers let this one go but made a possibly crucial point towards the playoffs. On the other hand, my man Piatkowski (I think) made another point of his own. He doesn't give a shit about Drew Stafford. I know some of you will say "cut him some slack, you handsome devil." Maybe he got it before Drew got assigned to the big show. True enough. Then that means the doesn't give a fuck about Radoslav Hecl, Mike Hurlbut, Mark Astley, Scott Thomas, Christian Ruuttu, Richie Dunn, Claude Verret, J.F. Sauve, Dave Schultz, Ron Schock, Brian Spencer, Ron Busniuk, John Gould, Hugh Harris, Terry Ball, Larry Mickey, Larry Keenan, Paul Andrea, or Jean-Guy Lagace. One of the nineteen. you pick.

P.S. Identities have been masterfully computer altered to protect the innocent.

Photo: MB in the place to be.

6 comments:

jmzp said...

I think the person who hooked you up with the ticket opportunity needs a shout out. Word.

jmzp said...

p.s. I don't give a shit about any of those players actually.

SJB said...

I actually didn't go to the game. Lisa's friends wanted back in at the last minute. It's cool though. I had to get a ton of stuff done for my charity work. With abandoned dogs. With cancer.

Hung&Hard said...

This submission does a great job of following the rule of thirds- NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT!!!!!!!

SJB said...

I did not know we had photography buffs in the audience! I suggest you submit the perfectly composed photo and sent it in. If you are as good as you say you are I will personally sneak you in during my nightly hotwire to Jesus prayer between Marge Schott and the "time to make the doughnuts" guy.

MaryAnn said...

I apologize for the crappy photo. next time I'll have someone go up and mug with the douche...



I will also make sure to have proper composition and lighting...guess I'll have to dig out the proper dedicated hot-shoe mounted flash and take it with me to the next game...





then again, that kinda ruins the fun of the crappy cell phone pics...

hmmmmmmmmmmm...