Monday, March 3, 2008

DUDE. Sick jersey bro. Can I get a pic?


So i have an obsession with jerseys. Specifically hockey jerseys. Even more specifically Buffalo Sabres jerseys that people feel the need to put their own name on. I know what some of you will say. Who the fuck cares/ why the fuck should i care/what's wrong with that? Well, all I can say you is NOPE. This is my passion. So this is my simple, humble plan. I'm going to take pictures of all sorts of dipshits in awful Sabres jerseys and post them here. Enjoy. Unless you are one of the people with your own name on a jersey. In which case contact me, let me get a picture, then burn your jersey and pony up the cash for a jersey of a professional athlete who actually deserves the recognition. Or don't. It's up to you "the Goose".

No comments: