Sunday, March 9, 2008

Merry Shelley's Frankenstien



Wow. Another Shelly. I'll begin by saying I can't substantiate any relation between today's Shelly and #32 DALESHELLY from a few days ago. I would love to irresponsibly speculate, though. These bros have to be tight. In fact, there is a good chance there is a whole clan of Shellys cruising around the HSBC munching dip n' dots and buying blank jerseys that they can then "Shelly up" later. The other slightly disturbing aspect of this submission is that dude is wearing a purse. I have it on good authority that it is in fact a dude. I took the picture. Now, he could be holding the purse for his girlfriend(and future Shelly) or possibly his current wife who is carefully removing nacho cheese from her Shelly jersey. The only other option is that we have discovered a dude named Shelly who carries a purse. Who also happens to not remember/thinks he is Pat LaFontaine. In either case, sick jersey shellbrah.

No comments: